Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Garden


Cardigan: Crossroads/Boustierre: Urban Outfitters/Necklace: F21/Belt: Vintage/Shorts: Thrift Town/Shoes: Buffalo Exchange/Bracelet: F21/Ring: Mom's
As promised, although late, here are some shots taken at my grandparents house.
Sorry, they took FOREVER to upload for some reason and all of the sudden I'm not really in the mood to write. I had a really awesome week last week and I've been having a really shitty week this week, and it's only TUESDAY. What is my life?
(*dramatic sigh*)
Ah well, when I'm having a good day, I'll write all about it, but I just can't get myself in the mood.
I mean, I know you 12 readers just LOVE to read about my life...so sorry I can't pleasure you with the grace of my witty anecdotes and  rambling complaints about the weather.
Not up to it at the moment.
Alright my lovelies,
Signing out,
Moi

2 comments:

  1. I just discovered your blog and I absolutely adore it! It's the epitome of perfection and your sense if style is impeccable. Your shorts are awesome! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. that is so sweet! Honestly, I was having a shitty day, and then I saw this and it made my day a little brighter :) So thank you!! I also just checked out your blog, and you are incredible! aldkfjalskdjflkajlksdjf;lkajsdlfkj. You're on my bookmarks bar now.
      <3 <3 <3

      Delete