Friday, June 7, 2013

This is a baby post (LOVE ME ANYWAY)

Hey Guys! What? I'm still alive??? I know. It's shocking. 
I've been busy with real things I promise.
Anyway, here is a mini post of these little aranged "shrines" kind of things I did in my room the other day for fun.
xx
 FINALLY FINISHED!! So amazing.
 My journal
 This is my plastic sheep. His name is Phillip, but I call him Bip. <3
A preview of the new shrines in my room (note the tampons hanging)

Alright, hope you all enjoyed this mini-post. Sorry I haven't been posting much lately. Finals are just like...no. Also as expected, ALL my teachers gave projects or tests this week when finals are next week #EVIL. 
Ugh. Anyway, FOUR DAYS and all this insanity will be over.....except for all my summer reading...lol...WHY AM I TAKING AP CLASSES AHH.
Okay. I love you all for sticking with me through my like...month of absence. 
I'M GETTING MY LICENSE IN LIKE 20 DAYS(if I pass)! OMGGGGGGGGGG
send me ~good vibes~ on the 26th so I can drive myself places and BE AN INDEPENDENT WOMAN. 
xoxoxoox
Maya

6 comments:

  1. Your shrines are great! I love how you've covered your journal. I've noted the tampons and congrats on getting your license!

    Aida
    x
    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. GURL U R HELLA KEWL OMGG
    and bip is rlly cuteeeeee

    also i've collected some stuff for u and its looking like its going to be a package yayayay

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. EEK! YES! IM SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDD
      I'll get yours together soon I'm so sorry I've been lacking eek. I'm almost done with school and as soon as I do I'll get it together send it on over.

      Delete
  3. LOVE these photos! very inspiring!

    Just so you know, you are in my "top five" blogs of the month :)

    xxBianca
    www.xoxololita.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH MAYA <3 your shrines are amazing (as are you).

    ReplyDelete