Sunday, March 22, 2015

COLOUR

As I finished my last journal, I started looking around for a journal with different coloured pages. I searched everywhere online, I looked at stationary stores, and anywhere else I could think would sell journals and I couldn’t find ANYTHING like what I was looking for. I wanted something with multiple coloured pages, without chunks of color. (like i wanted, one pink, one green, one blue, one yellow…. not a chunk of blue, a chunk of yellow, and chunk of pink. etc. I wanted it to alternate) I went into this journey expecting to find SOMETHING I liked…and NOTHING! So I decided to take matters into my own hands, and I went to blick, found the coloured paper I wanted, and found board that would work for the cover. All of them were HUGE so I cut them up to make them the size I wanted (5x7). Because the papers were so large, I actually had lots of extra! So, I thought I’d start selling them on my shop! If you’re looking for something like this—I have them here in my shop right now. I just bought more supplies because I got orders over what I had left (whoopie!!) Now though, I have tons more than I have orders…so please buy some if you want something like this! Also keep an eye on my shop, because I have a few things I’ve been thinking about making…(a zine coming soon!!) Anyway, this is the last of the outfits that I have photographed, so this may mean less posts so close together in the coming weeks. I wore this a while ago…like weeks and weeks ago. I got these amazing earrings at thrift town when I went with my new friend (!!) and spent way too much money, and found really cool stuff! (The shirt and Skirt from the Jamba Juice outfits, and many others!) We also tie dyed together and drew on shits..so I have a post of that coming soon too!
To see a video of this journal, look here (my new art only tumblr!!)
xo
Maya

3 comments:

  1. This outfit is so Cher Horowitz!! <333

    themadmod.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your earrings and your dress! xx
    fashionismyfirstlanguage.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this post so much!! Your journals are so beautiful and they tell so many stories. And your outfit is so sassy, the earrings are simply great xx

    ReplyDelete