Monday, January 23, 2012

CT 274 Shoulders

Hey guys,
This is how much I love you. Even though it's finals week and I'm madly scrambling around studying like a crazy-person, I still take time out of my day to make you a little outfit post. However, even just wasting this much time is stressing me out so I'll make it short and sweet.
Not much to say...this was from the first week back at school (I think the 1st day actually). Luckily, because I wore so many great outfits over break and bought so many/got so many new clothes, I had lots of great outfits. One for every day that week I believe :) More soon <3
This song is what the above hand-drawing is from.
Sorry this had to be so short, you know I love you guys, but I love my grades more, so I'm gonna try and KEEP MY 4.0 until after finals? Cross your fingers for me!
<3 <3 <3 Maya
also check out my tumblr, I've been adding a lot of stuff! (If you didn't see the post about my tumblr read my THISISME page, it explains my making a tumblr)

No comments:

Post a Comment