AHH! So I can't really stay and chat long, as I have a history test to study for (starting now at..10:00..cool) but I will just say a few things:
1. I was invited to join this awesome collective on tumblr, started by this lovely lady
2. I got actually the most beautiful dress for my winter formal and I'm sooooooooo excited (it's the really pretty beaded one in the glitter post)
3. I'm getting sick and I've lost my voice :(
4. I have a history test tomorrow so I gotta go now and study
So it's a day later (my history test went well, so yay! even though I barely studied...)
A few more things:
1. I got my DATE to Winter Ball (fucking excited as fuck) (I apologize for the excessive swearing)
2. This outfit rocks my socks (Which, to answer your questions, are Frida Kahlo socks, and yes, you should all be jealous (I also have them in red...sooo...)). I love when I wear something that I actually feel like is awesome. The ripped tights make me feel badass (as does the black lipstick and the ONE earring (like the way better and hip version of Ke$ha (is she still even around? I feel like she got big in like 2010 and then just went away...)))
3. I love that this bush of daises is still in FULL BLOOM even though it's cold as [omitted cuz I've already sworn so much in this post] outside.
4. The ring in my cartilage piercing makes me feel like a rebel
6. I'm still really sick and coughing all the time (which sucks butts)
7. I just was hottubbin' with my friends and now I'm super energetic, but now I should go to sleep because I'm sick and it's almost midnight...but...no.
8. Funny story: I am the least badass person I know. I have a RBF (resting bitch face) but I cannot help it! I try not to be scary, but all my friends say I'm definitely least approachable out of all of us
9. I'm making so many friends recently! It's super exciting and now I feel so popular when I walk down the halls and people say hi to me and I'm not invisible and it rocks.
AH! Happy post (despite being sick and coughing everywhere/infecting everyone)