Thursday, August 22, 2013

MEETING BBYS

Probably the best part of being in England was the day I got to meet Ellie and Opi. They were just the raddest babes and we walked around Brick Lane and talked and took photos of one another, because as bloggers we all understood the need to constantly have your photo taken/take other's photos. It was boiling that day so I was pretty much almost having a heat stroke the entire time, but it was worth it cuz I looked cute. Both Ellie and Opi were so sweet and it was really really awesome to get to meet them! Ellie told me my blog was the first blog she "properly read" which was so sweet, especially as I now religiously read hers..?
AUGH, I JUST LOVE THE INTERNET!
Here are some of the best photos (Ellie took the ones of me)
It was a truly dreamy day! I can't even express how amazing it was/what a great time I had.
ALSO! If we're friends on the interwebs and you ever come to Berkeley/San Francisco hit me up because I WILL SHOW YOU AROUND BECAUSE I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU GUYS BECAUSE IT'S MY DREAM AND THIS WAS AWESOME.

CHECK OUT OPI's BLOG also she does stuff for TPZ (The Pulp Zine) too, and her photosets are amazing so check that out as well!
and ELLIE's BLOG

xx
Maya

because they are both rad as heck.

9 comments:

  1. omg these are just perfect! i really wanna hang out with some bloggers (HIT ME UP IF YOU'RE IN AUCKLAND, NZ) because you're right, no one else understands the necessity of taking photos of each other all the time! i always want to take photos of everyone and have people take photos of me but it's so awkward when other people aren't into it as well haha. i am so jealous it looked like you had an amazing time <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love these photos wish i could hang out with you guys :)
    http://joyagnes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahh girlz, you're so cool, i love these photos!

    pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are awesome! I love your collage and your outfit is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aye! What I would have given to be there! These photos are great, and MAYA I JUST REALLY WANNA HANG OUT WITH YOU OMFG

    ReplyDelete
  6. biggest bunch of babes this side of the planet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Seeing all your pictures here made me really miss this beautiful city, London. You got the cutest hairbuns!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this sounds so cool x

    ReplyDelete