Monday, August 5, 2013

My Summer In Disposables Parts I, II, and III

This is a photo diary, so I'm going to try to do as little talking as possible. These are from my second batch of disposable photos, mostly from Italy and Suffolk. I've grouped them with a similar colour scheme or general vibe.

Part One:
And some screenshots of my tumblr that go with this aesthetic:


Part Two:
And a screenshot from my tumblr that goes with this colour scheme:


Part Three:
And some screenshots of my tumblr that go with the colour schemes here:

More to come soon! 
Hope you enjoy <3

xx 
Maya

8 comments:

  1. love the cactus and the ice cream shots oh my goodness xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful <3

    http://joyagnes.blogspot.co.uk/
    Joy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this love this love this love this love this love this love this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome...there is something so much nicer about disposable photos than digital! I love your blog by the way!

    http://seriouslywak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving your tumblr screenshots looks good x

    ReplyDelete