Monday, August 12, 2013

"Well the day is never done, but there's a light on where you're sleeping"

Hi guys! Ugh I've been having such a rough time making myself post idk what this blog is anymore. I have all this stuff from Europe that I should post but now I have two other photo things that I'd really rather post right now, but I feel like I should get caught up and I really want to post but I just don't really know how anymore. I'm not really sure what I'm doing here.

Anyway, here's some pictures my dad took of me when we were in Suffolk for the weekend. I put together an actual outfit (what?) and made him take photos of me. It's been ages since I did a real outfit post so I figured it was about time. I'm wearing the dress we were given for our seventies performance in choir. The pattern/colours make me really happy and this field was so so so gorgeous I couldn't even contain my happiness. It looks so lovely right now, I miss fields and flowers and plants.

I hope you guys are still even interested in looking at these.

xx
Maya

10 comments:

  1. Omg I love these photos, they're so beautiful. And I love that dress and those socks, you look super adorabs.

    unicornskill.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. AH! Your outfit is too gorgeous! AND OMG THE SUNFLOWER CROWN IS THE MOST FANTASTIC THING EVER! LOVE IT!

    nervesofzeal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have my favourite hairstyle ;>
    love your socks and shoes (these remind me of audrey horne from twin peaks)

    pigeongray.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. <3 <3 <3 YOU ARE SO COOL I CANT BELIEVE YOU FOLLOW MY BLOG <3 <3 <3

      Delete
  4. You have like the best style! I love your outfit so much, the socks and shoes are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything in this picture is perfect! and your outfit and your make up are too adorable! Perffffect

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your outfit and your hair! you look amazing and those socks are perfect

    -Aida
    xx

    http://sunshinesuperwoman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. These photos are lovely! I especially like the one of you running through the field without a care in the world. Ps. Awesome socks!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfits, and I love the daisies ^^

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are such gorgeous photos!
    Your outfit is absolutely to die for, I love the dress, jacket, shoes, headpiece... all of it!
    The field you visited is such an amazing place to take photos
    xx

    ReplyDelete