Friday, November 23, 2012

Disposable Camera

So I saw a bunch of amazing pictures with a disposable camera on both For The Quaint Hearted and Fashion Fledge and just immediately though "I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE" at the rookie meet-up a girl I saw had a disposable camera and took a really awesome photo of me with it and ever since then I've been wanting one. Anyway, I thought since the pictures have this sort of nostalgic quality I would take some pictures on the Troubs retreat. Some of them turned out really badly as I was into the whole "candid shot" thing which usually ended up being people looking really awkward or tired or annoyed or bored. I guess that candid shot of someone laughing just isn't a real thing. Iunno. Just look at these photos. 
 The game of life







Anyway, tahoe is incredibly picturesque, yes. But also, here are some pictures from the six or seven I had left on my camera. (I'm too lazy to rotate them, plus it adds to the nostalgic quality..?)



xx
Maya

3 comments:

  1. Eeee these look awesome, honoured to have made you need something in your life! You're so c0o0l.

    xx Eryn <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pfhew! So kitsch I'm in love ♥

    I follow you now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my god wow okay i'm going through your whole blog because i'm friggin creepy and WOWOWOW I love disposable cameras so much :)

    ReplyDelete