Saturday, November 24, 2012

Teen Witch

I'd been meaning to photograph this outfit recently and after making some candles and this headdress over break I threw on some black lipstick and grabbed my candles and headed to the forest like any normal person to light my candles and, you know, do witchy things
Headdress: DIY/Black Lipstick: Spirit Halloween/Necklace: F21/Dress: Thrifted/Socks: Mom's/Shoes: Buffalo Exchange
Lastly, here are some ~witchy vibez~
Petra Collins for Rookie
Rayanne, My So Called Life
Source Unknown
Hollie <3
Source Unknown
Source Unknown

16 comments:

  1. I need to go to the forest. NOW.

    these pictures are seriously more than perfect.

    birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't realize how much I friggin loved the forest until these photos. Like earthy teen witch vibes? How are those not the absolute best vibes ever???? (got a little excited with my question marks...)

      Delete
  2. Ahhh you look amazing omg. This pictures are beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These photos are so awesome! I love your lipstick and eyeliner!

    http://vintagereverie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look stunning in such a dark and mystical way! Love it!

    www.bellalurosa.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So magical! Your makeup is truly amazing, and I love your crown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. eep! Thank you! I actually am in love with my newest crown. It's deff my favourite at the moment.

      Delete
  6. Asdfghjkl, you are so ridiculously cool. In fact, so much so that I've featured you in my latest 'bloggers of the month' post. You rock xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a very strange and beautiful young woman...*__*

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh my god wowowowowow I just found your blog and HOLY JEEZ YOU ARE PERFECT. WOW. WOW. I am actually. like. what are words??? I can't use them??? these photos rock. you rock. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWWW SWEETEST THING ANYONES EVER SAID TO ME.
      GAK.

      Delete
  9. OMG outfit is amazing.

    http://golddustk.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete