Saturday, October 20, 2012

Power Puff Grrrl.

Recently my mom and I saw this girl in a magazine with her hair in a similar style, the same way my mom used to do her hair. I kind of fell in love with the Mickey-Mouse-ear look they gave and was told by my favorite freshman that I looked like a Power Puff Girl both things which made me feel freaking awesome and super confident strutting around my school, ignoring the "really?" looks and imagining a world where I have super powers along with my two sisters and/or best friends as we fight against the evils of the world such as mutant evil broccoli. I decided my look was the Bubbles look, which was totally fine with me, even though as a child she was my least favorite. I'm happy to be compared to any girl superhero as badass as the Power Puff Girls. (Buttercup could kick some ass amiright?)
But enough talk about the power puff girls (Is it ever really enough?), and onto a bunch of pictures of me:
















Bubbles from the power puff girls. Source Unknown.
Tavi Gevinson's box of plastic hair clips. So jealous. 
Rayanne. My So Called Life, 1994
 The Milk Club. I want that kitten shirt. adorable. I also sort of love her barbie head pin. I think I'm gonna make my own soon.
 Rookie Post.
 Unknown source. One of my favorite pieces of art-work ever. 
 Napolean Dynamite, 2004.
 Unknown source.
Kendra is my fave.
Lovin' her bitch face. One of my favorite Rookie shoots

Alright. 
<3 y'alls. 
xoxo
Maya

6 comments:

  1. Your hairstyle is so cute! I love your outfit. You really rule. And all those pictures are adorable.

    http://birdiewearsatie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. AWWW!ThIS IS SO NICEAND MY SPACEBAR IS WIGGING OUT BUTTHAT'S OKAY BECAUSE THIS IS THE NICESTTHING EVER! <3<3 <3

      Delete
  2. waiting for the day that my hair gets long enough so that i can do that. There is a freshman at my school that is super cool and she does her hair like that everyday and she always looks so cool.

    xoxo
    Rain

    http://my-longer-infinity.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog.
    Can we follow each other?
    kiss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. your hair is so cool, I can never get mine to do anything paticularily amazing, so well done! that rookie shoot was one of my favourites also:)
    carla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your blog is one of the best ones I've seen in a while. Like, seriously, I'm in awe! I'm definitely following! Oh, and thanks a million for having me in your blog roll. You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete