Tuesday, April 5, 2011

CT 77 Photo Shoot in SF (4/3/11)

I went to the city with my dad and my friend (who also loves taking pictures). Unfortunately, I can't really share the photos I took, since most were of my friend and I don't know if her parents are cool with having her pictures on the internet.

Here are the pictures my dad took of me and the pictures that are not me are pictures I took of buildings. I love San Francisco, I wish I went there more often.

Anyway, here they are.

I don't know why, but fire-escapes are really pretty to me. :)
Me.
This building looks so tall here! I love the ladder's shadow here

There were the prettiest shine spots from light reflected off the windows of the buildings opposite that building 
Love fire hydrants <3
I love how happy I look in this picture, even if it is blurry. 
I love how my hair is blowing in the win here 
I don't know why I love this picture so much. Doesn't it look like the church is cut out and just put on top of that building?
It wouldn't be a photo post without a flower photo. :)

I love the flares on the camera here!
The blossoms look like they're glowing!

I love the lighting on this branch.

No comments:

Post a Comment