Sunday, April 10, 2011

CT 80 Exploritorium (4/6/11)

I went to the exploritorium with a friend from Washington that I haven't seen in a while. It was really fun and there were a lot of cool things to take photos of!

Below the line is oil and some glass tubes are filled with oil and they completely disappeared when they went under the oil. The one you can see is filled with water. 


This is this sand with metal in it or something and it gets magnetized to these magnets in these spiky like things, but it was really soft. It was so cool!


I love how that girl is looking up, she looks so cute! 

I love the architecture outside! It's so pretty!

Pretty Building outside the place we were eating. 
I love these lamps! It was a little blurry, but I kind of like it, it shows the movement. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment