Saturday, August 27, 2011

CT 218 A Bow and a Blazer (8/25/11)

Two days of school down 178 to go. (*sigh*)
To be perfectly honest, I don't want it to go too fast. Not knowing what on earth I want to do with my life after high school, I wouldn't say I'm prepared. Then again, I can already tell sophomore year will be hard and it's not like it gets any easier.

But to the real post:
No, I cannot yet drive, but I wish I could- I'm just not motivated enough to get the classes done.
This is my dad's car- A light mint colored Ford Falcon my family christened "Cricket."This is just the greatest car. I love it's rust spots and it's bunjee-corded gear shift, it's old-car-horn honk and it's window that only rolls down halfway. Watch out dad, because as soon as I can drive, this puppy is gonna be all mine. I'll drive it with my Raybans sporting and outfit a little something like this.
Hope you are having a lovely end of summer or beginning of school year.
And tell me, what's your dream car?
<3 xo Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment