Sunday, January 2, 2011

More About Me (1/2/11)

I was trying to make my profile and it wouldn't let me put as much about myself as I wanted. Here is the extended version. You really don't have to read it if you don't want to, only if you want to know more about me than what my profile says: (bolded is in my profile)

I love making collages because I don't really pride myself on being good at drawing. Taking photos is another one of my many loves and just got an SLR camera for my birthday. I love clothes and thrift shopping and plan to make another blog just about thrift shopping. I sometimes make clothes (well, mostly skirts/dresses). Yes, I did used to read New Dress a Day, and yes it is partly how I got the idea to do this blog.
I am a huge fan of Harry Potter and Pokemon and when I'm sad I watch Potter Puppet Pals and read Hyperbole and a Half. I love online comic strips like the Oatmeal, Hyperbole and a Half, and A Simple Apology. I am in love with Jeremy, from the the comic strip "Zits" and if possible I would totally marry him. I am really into shoes (although my feet are HUGE), and my favorite pairs right now are my Cowboy boots and these new kind of combat-boot-ish ones. I love my hair. (it's curly), don't really know what else to say about it. I love it, but sometimes I hate it, because it wont be like straight hair and is pretty much impossible to straighten. I also am subscribed to many video bloggers and watch those constantly. I love Harry Potter songs (Wrock- Wizard Rock) and Harry Potter Parody stuff. I also love writing letters and own a typewriter that I found on the side of the road for free. I actually picked this font because it reminded me of my typewriter.

I am the middle child and only girl (besides my mom) in my family, and because of this obviously like some boyish things. Like Family Guy, the Simpsons, Pokemon and Futurama. Most of my family is pretty artsy, almost all my dads family went to art school or have jobs to do with art. My aunts make really cool patterns and sell them to companies who use them for all sorts of things from fabric to the cover of Clinique boxes. My grandma is also super creative and my grandpa is a great writer, their house is my dream house. It's amazing and messy and projects are always going on, which I love because I hate cleaning up after art projects. They have a special room for just art projects and then they have art hanging up everywhere, and almost every surface is an art project. It's truly amazing. Their kitchen floor is made of all these bags from Peet's and other cool patterned bags. I will upload a picture next time I go to their house. My mom makes amazing collages and my dad is great at photography and drawing.

That's what I wrote originally, before I found out that I couldn't write more than 1200 words, which was a lot less than what I wanted to write.

No comments:

Post a Comment