Friday, May 6, 2011

CT 109 "When I grow up, I want to be a forester/run through the moss in high heels" (5/4/11)

Dress:Jeremy's/Belt:Thrift Town/Vest:Granny's Attic/Headband:H&M/Socks:Target/Shoes:Toms/Sunglasses:Platoe's Closet
 It was 80 something degrees today! I love this hot weather, but the eighty degrees is making me feel a bit lethargic. I haven't started my homework yet, which I really should be doing right now...

This photo does not belong to me, I don't own any part of it
I wasn't positive I liked this look when I first put it on, but the socks and the Ked-like Toms are really growing on me. They remind me of 80's movies- well, two in particular- Dirty Dancing, (I know it's set in the 60's, but Baby's outfits are SO 80's...) and 16 Candles.
I finally found a picture of what I was thinking of, but it took about an hour of searching. I ended up watching the first part of 16 Candles on youtube because I remembered the first scene having shoes. Anyway, that was the look I was sort of going for.

 These are just in my front yard (there is a tree), but they look so pretty and wilderness-y (hence the title).
(Song by Fever Ray- "When I Grow Up")

This one reminds me a little of Anthropologie catalogues.
Anyway, that's all for now, a little casual school outfit for you :)
Hope you're all having a great week!
Thanks to my dad for taking these photos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment