Friday, May 13, 2011

CT 115 "Kissed me 'till the morning light" (5/10/11)


Today's outfit is brought to you by Spring. OH HOW I LOVE THE SPRING! It is such a nice day today, perfectly warm, but not too hot. I was feeling lovely and grabbed some of my favorite pieces of clothing this morning when I was getting dressed after seeing the heavenly 70 degrees on my ipod and sighing happily.
I think I am wearing all of my favorite accesories- the necklace, the charm bracelet, the sunglasses, the cowboy boots and the belt. Yes, I was wearing a perfect outfit for the weather today and I was a happy little person although I may not look it in my photos.

Flower:Gifted/Sunglasses:Granny's Attic/Earrings:Vintage (Gifted from Jen)/Necklace:Mini Maker-Faire/Belt:Grannies/Bracelets:Homemade and from mom/Boots:Thrift Town/Skirt:F21/Top:Homemade




Song in title:
Samson by Regina Spektor

Thanks to Dad for taking the photos <3

<3
xo
Maya

No comments:

Post a Comment