Sunday, May 15, 2011

CT 118 I woke up at 7:00am (5/13/11)

My dad took these pictures this morning (it's the 15th I believe) but I wore this outfit on the 13th, so that is what I'm counting. Anyway, enjoy the pictures. :)


shirt:Goodwill/shorts:Goodwill/shoes:Platoe's Closet



 Another grey, overcast day. (*sigh*) When I wore this outfit just TWO days ago, it was a beautiful 70 degree day. Why the warm weather so fleeting? and why do I care so much about the weather?
I guess it's mostly because it's supposed to be SPRING and it's only spring every few days. The allergies are the only thing reminding me that it's still spring on these cold foggy days. woopee.
It's okay though, I am still doing fun things! and foggy days often result in good pictures :)

Oh yea, and I woke up at 7:00 am this morning.  This is NOT something I do. I was planning to take pictures during the sunrise, but when I woke up the sun had already risen :(  I still stayed up for a little while, but then I got tired at about 8:00 and fell back asleep, then getting up again at 8:45, the morning plan totally out of the picture then. Ah well, I got these and they turned out well, so, I'm not that broken up about it.

 Secret Garden flowers. :)
I have a lookbook now, you can hype it here and stuff:



Thanks to Dad for taking these photos <3

No comments:

Post a Comment